The Mega V Pro Full Sheet is a turnkey CNC router table that delivers professional performance and reliability and comes ready to cut an entire sheet of plywood or other material. The Mega V Pro Full Sheet sports an industrial control, automated spindle, closed loop motion system, a vacuum clamping bed, linear profile rails, a 98″x50″x5.5″ work area, and a speedy rack and pinion drive system. If you need to cut large sheets of material with a professional machine at a price point poised for a quick return on investment, the Mega V Pro Full Sheet is your machine.
The Mega V Pro springs from years of customer feedback and the calls from long-time users for a no compromises, high performance CNC system that’s fit for production work.
Please note that the Mega V Pro Full Sheet is on a 12 week lead time. All other models are shipping much faster. If you need something sooner, please consider another of our models.
Shipping MUST BE QUOTED BY OUR STAFF. This CNC Router Table is a VERY LARGE ITEM that goes on truck freight. Please contact us for a truck freight quote. A forklift is required to take it off the truck.
If you need a smaller version of the Mega V Pro, check out the 19×19 and 35×35″ versions here.
Mega V Pro Full Sheet Features
- Masso G3 Touch Industrial Control System with 15″ touch screen (no additional computer connection needed) on swivel mount.
- Comes pre-assembled and pre-tested by MillRight technicians
- Closed loop motion system for high precision motion control
- Automated 2HP spindle controlled by the Masso system
- Linear profile rails and bearings on each axis
- Precision Tool Setter with touch-off and tool height updates every tool change
- Six inches of Z stroke with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance
- Air blast controlled from G code
- MPG handwheel to control each axis independently
- Auxiliary 5V output controllable by M code to turn on your own IoT relay for vacuums, lights, etc.
- Large extrusions for vibration dampening
- Bracing and gussets for a stiff table
- 3D probing capabilities with optional Precision Part Probe. Find edges, Z surface, hole centers, and more (Picture shows it on the smaller Mega V Pro)
- Planetary Gearbox Reduction Drive on optional 4th Axis for high torque rotary work with software backlash compensation. (Picture shows it on the smaller Mega V Pro)
- WiFi enabled file transfer and machine monitoring through Masso Link
- Self squaring via independent Y homing
- Compatible with all JTech Lasers we offer
- Approximate Movement Range, Standard Size: 98” x 50” x 6″ (2480mm x 1270mm x 152mm) with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance over plate bed
- Industrial Masso G3 Touch standalone control with 15″ touch screen
- X and Y Rail Dimension: 3.93″ x 2.62″ x up to 5/16″ thickness (100mm x 60 mm with up to 8mm thickness)
- MGN15 Linear Profile Rails on X, Y, and Z axis
- Spindle: 2HP Air Cooled, 6000 RPM to 24000 RPM, ER20 Spindle, G code controllable.
- Maximum Tool Shank: 1/2″
- Power Requirement: 120V, 20 Amp Circuit
- Homing Switches: X, Y, Z with self-squaring capability on the Y
- Electronics Control box: Pre-assembled and pre-wired
- Bearing Plates: Precision Cut 0.25” Steel and 3/8″ – 1/2″ Aluminum
- X Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Y Axis Total Motor Torque: 566 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Z Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- A Axis (Optional) Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- X Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Y Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.0002”
- A Axis Resolution: 0.02 degrees
- X Axis Rapid Rate: 750 inches per minute
- Y Axis Rapid Rate: 750 inches per minute
- Z Axis Rapid Rate: 235 inches per minute
- A Axis Rapid Rate: 36,000 degrees/min (600 degrees/second)
- Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 600 inches per minute
- A Axis Maximum OD Chuck Capacity: 2.75″
- A Axis Maximum ID Clamping Capacity 3″
- X and Y Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motors with precision 20 Diametral Pitch Rack with Hardened Steel Pinion
- Z Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with trapezoidal lead screw with double anti-backlash nut
- A Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with planetary reduction gearbox delivering 1410 ounce inch of torque at the chuck
- Bed System: Starboard with inserts or optional aluminum fixture plate with 256 holes threaded 5/16″ on 19×19″ or 576 holes threaded 5/16″ on XL model
Contact us at 229-759-7520 if you are interested in the MillRight CNC Mega V Pro Full Sheet as your next CNC Router Table!