This product is out of stock pending the implementation of our Automatic Tool Changer.
The Mega V Pro Full Sheet is a turnkey CNC router table that delivers professional performance and reliability and comes ready to cut an entire sheet of plywood or other material. The Mega V Pro Full Sheet sports an industrial control, automated spindle, closed loop motion system, a vacuum clamping bed, linear profile rails, a 98″x50″x5.5″ work area, and a speedy rack and pinion drive system. If you need to cut large sheets of material with a professional machine at a price point poised for a quick return on investment, the Mega V Pro Full Sheet is your machine.
The Mega V Pro springs from years of customer feedback and the calls from long-time users for a no compromises, high performance CNC system that’s fit for production work.
Shipping MUST BE QUOTED BY OUR STAFF. This CNC Router Table is a VERY LARGE ITEM that goes on truck freight. Please contact us for a truck freight quote. A forklift is required to take it off the truck.
If you need a smaller version of the Mega V Pro, check out the 19×19 and 35×35″ versions here.
Mega V Pro Full Sheet Features
- Masso G3 Touch Industrial Control System with 15″ touch screen (no additional computer connection needed) on swivel mount.
- Comes pre-assembled and pre-tested by MillRight technicians
- Closed loop motion system for high precision motion control
- Automated 2HP spindle controlled by the Masso system
- Linear profile rails and bearings on each axis
- Precision Tool Setter with touch-off and tool height updates every tool change
- Six inches of Z stroke with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance
- Air blast controlled from G code
- MPG handwheel to control each axis independently
- Auxiliary 5V output controllable by M code to turn on your own IoT relay for vacuums, lights, etc.
- Large extrusions for vibration dampening
- Bracing and gussets for a stiff table
- 3D probing capabilities with optional Precision Part Probe. Find edges, Z surface, hole centers, and more (Picture shows it on the smaller Mega V Pro)
- Planetary Gearbox Reduction Drive on optional 4th Axis for high torque rotary work with software backlash compensation. (Picture shows it on the smaller Mega V Pro)
- WiFi enabled file transfer and machine monitoring through Masso Link
- Self squaring via independent Y homing
- Compatible with all JTech Lasers we offer
- Approximate Movement Range, Standard Size: 98” x 50” x 6″ (2480mm x 1270mm x 152mm) with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance over plate bed
- Industrial Masso G3 Touch standalone control with 15″ touch screen
- X and Y Rail Dimension: 3.93″ x 2.62″ x up to 5/16″ thickness (100mm x 60 mm with up to 8mm thickness)
- MGN15 Linear Profile Rails on X, Y, and Z axis
- Spindle: 2HP Air Cooled, 6000 RPM to 24000 RPM, ER20 Spindle, G code controllable.
- Maximum Tool Shank: 1/2″
- Power Requirement: 120V, 20 Amp Circuit
- Homing Switches: X, Y, Z with self-squaring capability on the Y
- Electronics Control box: Pre-assembled and pre-wired
- Bearing Plates: Precision Cut 0.25” Steel and 3/8″ – 1/2″ Aluminum
- X Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Y Axis Total Motor Torque: 566 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Z Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- A Axis (Optional) Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- X Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Y Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.0002”
- A Axis Resolution: 0.02 degrees
- X Axis Rapid Rate: 750 inches per minute
- Y Axis Rapid Rate: 750 inches per minute
- Z Axis Rapid Rate: 235 inches per minute
- A Axis Rapid Rate: 36,000 degrees/min (600 degrees/second)
- Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 600 inches per minute
- A Axis Maximum OD Chuck Capacity: 2.75″
- A Axis Maximum ID Clamping Capacity 3″
- X and Y Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motors with precision 20 Diametral Pitch Rack with Hardened Steel Pinion
- Z Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with trapezoidal lead screw with double anti-backlash nut
- A Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with planetary reduction gearbox delivering 1410 ounce inch of torque at the chuck
- Bed System: Starboard with inserts or optional aluminum fixture plate with 256 holes threaded 5/16″ on 19×19″ or 576 holes threaded 5/16″ on XL model
Contact us at 229-759-7520 if you are interested in the MillRight CNC Mega V Pro Full Sheet as your next CNC Router Table!