The Mega V 2 Full Sheet CNC router is an upgraded workhorse designed to cut 4’x8′ sheet materials with ease, while maintaining the precision necessary for small, intricate parts as well. This improved version of its predecessor caters to a wide range of users, from professional cabinetmakers to sign shops to hobbyists. Whether you’re crafting large-scale projects or machining in intricate details, the Mega V 2 Full Sheet offers the perfect balance of power and finesse.
Since the launch of the original Mega V in 2019, we’ve collected feedback from thousands of Mega V owners and have engineered features to take your CNC experience to the next level. Engrave, cut, flatten, or carve almost anything you can imagine with the Mega V 2 Full Sheet.
This model continues the legacy of high speed steel rack and steel pinion power transmission on the X and Y axis with an improved Z axis screw drive. Improvements of the Mega V 2 Full Sheet include:
- Linear profile rails on every axis with high rigidity NSK bearings on the Y axis
- Improved subframe for extra rigidity and easy squaring
- Thicker joining plates for class leading rigidity
- Taller Z height with over 5.25 inches of gantry height and 6 inches of Z stroke
- Self-squaring gantry via independently driven Y motors and dual homing switches
- Homing switches come standard with precision switch mounts for easy switch positioning via machined registration points
- Upgraded switch and signal cable wiring
- Z axis coupler is now pinned to the drive screw to eliminate the possibility of slippage between the motor and drive screw
- Upgraded cable chain mounts
- Pinion gear guarding for enhanced safety
- Enhanced adjustment of Y axis motors with inclined plane mounts
- Improved build instructions with exploded views
- Leveling feet
- Optional Masso G3 Touch Control system
- Options for 120V spindle package or router mount for DeWalt DW618 router (routers not offered, only the router mount)
- Option for a 220V Automatic Tool Changer with 8 Tool Position Automatic Tool Trolley (at least 5 CFM of dry air at 95PSI is required). Note that the entire system will be 220V single phase if the ATC option is selected. Comes with four ISO 20 tool holders.
- Optional Vacuum Plenum Bed
- Optional 4th axis capable of chucking up to 2.75″ stock with lengths the extent of machine travel via the independent tail chuck
Important note on voltages: Machines using 2.2kW spindles are 220V only, using a NEMA 6-20 plug. Machines selecting “I’ll provide my own”, a DW618 router mount, or 1.5kW spindle will be sent as a 120V machine with a standard American household plug.
SEE THE TAB LABELLED “PRODUCT OPTIONS” ABOVE FOR A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS.
The product is shown with the optional Masso Control System and vacuum bed table. Please note that due to the variety of options, the picture that shows may not be representative of the exact configuration you have selected. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-759-7520 with any questions you may have. We want you to receive exactly the product you expect.
Assembly is required. Instruction booklets are provided.
LEAD TIME AS OF 11/23/23. IT WILL NOT ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS. THE LONGEST LEAD TIME DICTACTED BY YOUR OPTIONS WILL APPLY. THE CARD IS CHARGED AT TIME OF ORDER.
- Full Sheet machines with a GRBL control: 5 weeks from order to shipment
- Full Sheet machines with a Masso Control: 6 weeks from order to shipment
- Full Sheet machines with a 2.2Kw ATC or Manual Quick Change Spindle: 8 weeks from order to shipment