HUGE DEAL ON THE NEW MEGA V PRO FOR BLACK FRIDAY! GET $700 OFF (DISCOUNT ALREADY APPLIED TO LISTING) AND GET THE ALUMINUM FIXTURE PLATE FOR FREE.
The Mega V Pro is a turnkey CNC system that delivers professional performance and reliability in a turnkey CNC system. The Mega V Pro is offered in 19×19″ and 35×35″ (Mega V Pro XL) cutting sizes and comes assembled! Just mount the control stand to your table or wall, plug it in, and start machining.
The Mega V Pro springs from years of customer feedback and the calls from long-time users for a no compromises, high performance CNC system that’s fit for production work.
Please note that the Mega V Pro and Mega V Pro XL are on a 12 week lead time. All other models are shipping much faster. If you need something sooner, please consider another of our models.
- Masso G3 Touch Industrial Control System with 15″ touch screen (no additional computer connection needed) on swivel mount.
- Comes pre-assembled and pre-tested by MillRight technicians
- Closed loop motion system for high precision motion control
- Automated 2HP spindle controlled by the control
- Linear profile rails and bearings on each axis
- Precision Tool Setter with touch-off and tool height updates every tool change
- Six inches of Z stroke with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance
- Air blast controlled from G code
- MPG handwheel to control each axis independently
- Auxiliary 5V output controllable by M code to turn on your own IoT relay for vacuums, lights, etc.
- Large, media filled extrusions for vibration dampening
- 3D probing capabilities with optional Precision Part Probe. Find edges, Z surface, hole centers, and more
- Aluminum Fixture Plate Bed option with 256 threaded holes on the standard size Pro and 576 threaded holes on the Pro XL
- Planetary Gearbox Reduction Drive on optional 4th Axis for high torque rotary work with software backlash compensation
- WiFi enabled file transfer and machine monitoring through Masso Link
- Self squaring via independent Y homing
- Compatible with all JTech Lasers we offer
Want to learn even more about the Mega V Pro? See this page to learn all about it.
- Movement Range, Standard Size: 19” x 19.6” x 6″ (494mm x 500mm x 152mm) with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance of fixture plate bed
- Movement Range, XL Size: 35” x 35.4”x 6” (888mm x 900mm x 152mm) with approximately 5.5″ of gantry clearance of fixture plate bed
- Industrial Masso G3 Touch standalone control with 15″ touch screen
- X and Y Rail Dimension: 3.93″ x 2.62″ x up to 5/16″ thickness (100mm x 60 mm with up to 8mm thickness), media filled for vibration reduction
- MGN15 Linear Profile Rails on X, Y, and Z axis
- Spindle: 2HP Air Cooled, 6000 RPM to 24000 RPM, ER20 Spindle, G code controllable.
- Maximum Tool Shank: 1/2″
- Power Requirement: 120V, 20 Amp Circuit
- Homing Switches: X, Y, Z with self-squaring capability on the Y
- Electronics Control box: Pre-assembled and pre-wired
- Bearing Plates: Precision Cut 0.25” Steel and 3/8″ – 1/2″ Aluminum
- X Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Y Axis Total Motor Torque: 566 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- Z Axis Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- A Axis (Optional) Total Motor Torque: 283 ounce inch (CLOSED LOOP WITH ENCODER)
- X Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Y Axis Resolution: 0.0002″
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.0002”
- A Axis Resolution: 0.02 degrees
- X Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.0005” per 12”
- Y Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.0005” per 12”
- Z Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.0002” per 6″
- A Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.05 degrees per 360 degrees
- X Axis Rapid Rate: 800 inches per minute
- Y Axis Rapid Rate: 800 inches per minute
- Z Axis Rapid Rate: 235 inches per minute
- A Axis Rapid Rate: 36,000 degrees/min (600 degrees/second)
- Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 700 inches per minute
- X Axis Acceleration: 0.183 G Force
- Y Axis Acceleration: 0.15 G Force
- Z Axis Acceleration: 0.12 G Force
- A Axis Maximum OD Chuck Capacity: 2.75″
- A Axis Maximum ID Clamping Capacity 3″
- X and Y Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motors with precision 20 Diametral Pitch Rack with Hardened Steel Pinion
- Z Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with trapezoidal lead screw with double anti-backlash nut
- A Axis Drive Mechanism: Closed loop motor with planetary reduction gearbox delivering 1410 ounce inch of torque at the chuck
- Bed System: Starboard with inserts or optional aluminum fixture plate with 256 holes threaded 5/16″ on 19×19″ or 576 holes threaded 5/16″ on XL model