NEW ORDERS FOR THE MEGA V XXL WILL SHIP IN OCTOBER.
The Mega V XXL builds on the enormous success of the smaller Mega V machines. This machine surpasses the competition thanks to its powerful motors, steel rack and pinion drive system, Mega V bearing rollers and huge custom Mega V extrusion. The bearing plates are precision cut from heavy duty 1/4” steel. These components are twice as thick as what many competitors use. The Mega V platform has been our best seller and for good reason! You simply can not find a machine of this performance for the same price anywhere on the market!
The Mega V XXL includes some great features like a full size work table with retractable rolling casters, adjustable feet, and thick CNC bent steel gussets to make the frame super-rigid.
The super rigid frame and premium drive system combine for unmatched performance. The Mega V rapid traverses at 650 inches per minute (16,510 mm/minute) on the X and Y axes, giving a diagonal traverse rate of almost 920 inches per minute (23,368mm/minute). Just as importantly, the Mega V has the power to accelerate very quickly. It goes from a full stop to full rapid in a flash. With a maximum cutting rate of 500 inches per minute (12,700 mm/minute), the Mega V can cut more than twice as fast as some other machines can rapid traverse.
This machine comes with a 120V, 1.25HP MAKITA RT0701C router, billet aluminum router mount, and a carbide end mill. The laser cut and CNC brake bent control box comes with the control electronics pre-installed and includes an emergency stop button, pause button, and resume button.
Homing switches come standard on the Mega V XXL.
A rotary 4th axis is available as an option on the Mega V XXL.
- Movement Range, XL Model: 1270mm x 1270mm x 95mm (50”x50”x3.75”)
- X and Y Extrusion Rail Dimension: 100mm x 60 mm with up to 8mm thickness (3.94” x 2.36”; up to 0.315” thick)
- Z Rail: MGN15 Linear Profile Rails
- Bearing Wheel: 40mm Acetron (1.57”) with dual 608-2RS bearings
- Router: 120V 1.25 Horsepower Makita RT0701C
- Power Requirement: 120V.
- Homing Switches: X, Y, Z
- Electronics box: Laser Cut, brake bent, welded, pre-solder, and pre-assembled
- Bearing Plates: Precision Cut 6.35mm (0.25”) Steel
- X Axis Total Motor Torque: 270 ounce/inch
- Y Axis Total Motor Torque: 540 ounce/inch
- Z Axis Total Motor Torque: 270 ounce/inch
- A Axis (Optional) Total Motor Torque: 270 ounce/inch
- Digital Stepper Driver Max Amperage: 4 Amps/phase
- X Axis Resolution: 0.013mm (0.0005”)
- Y Axis Resolution: 0.013mm (0.0005”)
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.005mm (0.0002”)
- A Axis (Optional) Resolution: 0.028 degrees
- X Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.025mm per 300mm (0.001” per 12”)
- Y Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.025mm per 300mm (0.001” per 12”)
- Z Axis No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.0076mm per 100mm (0.0003” per 4”)
- A Axis (Optional) No Load Accuracy and Repeatability: 0.05 degrees per 360 degrees
- X Axis Rapid Rate: 16,510 mm/min (650 inches per minute)
- Y Axis Rapid Rate: 16,510 mm/min (650 inches per minute)
- Z Axis Rapid Rate: 4,570 mm/min (180 inches per minute)
- A Axis (Optional) Rapid Rate: 21,600 degrees/min
- Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 12,700 mm/min (500 inches per minute)
- X Axis Acceleration: 0.15 G Force
- Y Axis Acceleration: 0.15 G Force
- Z Axis Acceleration: 0.07 G Force
- A Axis Maximum OD Chuck Capacity: 25.4mm (1”)
- X and Y Axis Drive Mechanism: Precision 20 Diametral Pitch Rack with Hardened Steel Pinion
- Z Axis Drive Mechanism: Lead screw with anti-backlash nut
- A Axis (Optional) Drive Mechanism: Closed loop GT2 Timing Belt