The M3 is on a 4 WEEK LEAD TIME FROM THE DATE OF ORDER. THE SYSTEM WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD NOW.
This bundle includes the M3 kit, Makita RT0701C 1.25 horsepower router, our solid aluminum router mount, one 1/4″ carbide end mill, and basic clamps. This is all the hardware you need to get going.
Please note that we have moved to the Makita router. It has a broader RPM range than the DeWalt, while maintaining the same power.
The software you need is free. Autodesk offers all hobbyists a free license (not a trial) for design software called Fusion 360. Universal G Code Senderis a free program that is used to control the machine.
– Laser cut stainless steel bearing plates
– V slot rails on X&Y axes with acetal V wheels
– Linear rods on Z Axis with linear bearing blocks
– CNC routed MDF frame
– High torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
– Steel motor mounts for the X & Y
– 9mm fiberglass reinforced GT2 timing belts
– Mechanically advantaged belt driven Z Axis for fast lifts
– Space efficient moving bed design
– Pronged tee nuts in the bed for easy work holding
– Generic Uno, USB controller board
– Grbl compatible stepper driver shield and DRV8825 drivers
– 24V Volt, 120 Watt power supply
Available features (additional cost):
– Black King Starboard ST. It has a great look and feel and is impervious to moisture and cutting fluids.
– Homing switch kits that include 3 snap switches, switch brackets, hardware, and wiring. Connector crimping required with this upgrade.