– Laser cut, anodized aluminum bearing plates
– V slot rails on X&Y axes with acetal V wheels
– Linear rods on Z-Axis with linear bearing blocks
– CNC routed MDF frame
– High torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
– Steel motor mounts for the X & Y
– 9mm fiberglass reinforced GT2 timing belts
– Mechanically advantaged belt driven Z-Axis for fast lifts
– Space efficient moving bed design
– Pronged tee nuts in the bed for easy work holding
– Generic Uno, USB controller board
– Grbl compatible stepper driver shield and DRV8825 drivers
– 24V Volt, 120 Watt power supply
Available features (additional cost):
– Black King Starboard ST. It has a great look and feel and is impervious to moisture and cutting fluids. (not pictured)
– Black painting that is resistant to cutting oils and moisture.
– Homing switch kits that include 3 snap switches, switch brackets, hardware, and wiring. Wire splicing and connector crimping required with this upgrade.
– Rigidity kit including two extra V wheels for the X-axis plate and three #10 threaded rods for frame stiffening.
– Stage 2 rigidity kit includes the above plus brushed stainless steel bearing plates instead of anodized aluminum plates. The stainless plates are about THREE TIMES STIFFER than the aluminum plates.
Router, router mount, work clamps, or end mills. See our other products to add a router and router mount or spindle.