The Power Route is the right choice when you need a powerful, rigid, precision CNC router. This machine easily outclasses the competition with its heavy duty construction and high torque drive system.
This is a bundle that comes with all the hardware you need to get started. It includes the Power Route machine kit (assembly required), DeWalt DWP618 2.25 horsepower router, custom aluminum router mount, basic clamps, and one 1/4″ carbide end mill. The software you need is free. Autodesk offers all hobbyists a free license (not a trial) for design software called Fusion 360. Universal G Code Sender is a free program that is used to control the machine.
– 25x25x5.5” movement range
– Dewalt DWP618 2.25HP router with 1/4” and 1/2” collets (adaptable to 1/8”)
– End plates and motor mounts made from 5/8” cast aluminum tooling plate
– 16mm diameter precision ball screws on X and Y
– 16mm supported stainless steel bearing shafts on X and Y
– 12mm diameter precision ball screw on Z
– 12mm diameter supported stainless steel bearing shafts on Z
– Ball screw supports on each axis with real angular contact bearings on fixed side
– T Plate bed that allows you to clamp your work anywhere on the surface
– Super stout 6060 precision extrusion
– NEMA 23 stepper motors capable of over 550 ounce/inches of torque on X and Y
– NEMA 23 stepper motors capable of over 275 ounce/inches of torque on Z
– High amperage microstepping stepper motor drivers
– MillRight’s new Grbl Breakout Board to breakout control signals from the Uno control board
– Spider motor couplers
– Anti-racking steel cable system in subframe
– Standard homing switches
– Emergency stop switch
Due to its size and weight, we are only shipping this to the contiguous 48 United States at this time.