The Power Route is the right choice when you need a powerful, rigid, precision CNC router. This machine easily outclasses the competition with its heavy duty construction and high torque drive system.
The 4′ x 4′ Power Route comes 95% ASSEMBLED, standing on legs, with a work table height of about 30″. We assemble and test it at our factory to make it easy for you to get going. It comes shipped to you on a pallet.
This product includes the Power Route XL machine installed onto legs, a Windows control laptop pre-loaded with the G Code sender software, DWP618 2.25 horsepower router, custom billet aluminum router mount, basic clamps, and one 1/4″ carbide end mill.
It does not come with design software, but Autodesk offers all hobbyists a free license (not a trial) for design software called Fusion 360. You might also consider one of the Vectric CAD/CAM programs that we offer.
The control box comes with the electronics pre-wired for you and sits on a shelf below the machine’s work table.
– 49.5″ x 49.5″ x 5” approximate movement range
– Dewalt DWP618 2.25HP router with 1/4” and 1/2” collets (adaptable to 1/8”)
– End plates and motor mounts made from 5/8” cast aluminum tooling plate
– 16mm diameter precision ball screws on X, with dual 16mm ball screws on Y.
– 16mm supported stainless steel bearing shafts on X and Y
– 12mm diameter precision ball screw on Z
– 12mm diameter supported stainless steel bearing shafts on Z
– Ball screw supports on each axis with real angular contact bearings on fixed side
– T Plate bed that allows you to clamp your work anywhere on the surface
– Super stout 6060 precision extrusion with up to 8mm wall thickness
– NEMA 23 stepper motors capable of over 550 ounce/inches of torque on X, with dual motors totaling over 1000 ounce/inches of torque on Y
– NEMA 23 stepper motors capable of over 275 ounce/inches of torque on Z
– High amperage microstepping stepper motor drivers
– MillRight’s new Grbl Breakout Board to breakout control signals from the Uno control board
– Spider motor couplers
– Standard homing switches
– Emergency stop switch
– Z Probe
Due to its size and weight, it must ship truck freight. The website will charge $500 for truck freight. It may be more or less. We will contact you for adjustments after order, or you may contact us prior to order for an exact quote.
The assembled Power Route XL about 69″ wide x 66″ deep x 49″ high with a shipping weight of about 500 pounds. It ships truck freight.