Aspire is the flagship product of the Vectric line. This is the best of the best for creating beautiful 3D art and signs with your MillRight CNC machine.
There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D toolpaths such as Profiling, Pocketing, and Drilling as well as 2.5D toolpaths including; V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative texturing strategy. What makes Aspire Vectric’s premium package is the added 3D design tools which enable you to create your own 3D relief models and machine them with 3D machining strategies. Aspire’s unique 3D modeling tools coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch as well as the ability to import and edit external 2D and 3D data.
If you run a business that makes artistic or decorative pieces, Aspire’s extensive capabilities can help you stand out from the competition and grow your business.
Key Features of Aspire:
- Ability to import 2D vector files and bitmap images
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Import multiple 3D model files (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import multiple Vectric 3D clipart files
- Single Sided, Double Sided & Wrapped Rotary Job Types
- Comprehensive set of 3D Modeling Tools
- Interactive Model Sculpting Mode
- Extensive set of Model Editing Tools
- 2D Toolpaths: Profiling, Pocketing, Drilling, Inlays and Quick Engraving
- 2.5D Toolpaths: V-Carving, Prism Carving, Mouldings, Textures & Fluting
- 3D Machining
- Support for add-on gadgets
- Ability to Merge & Simulate Toolpaths
- Toolpath Templates & Job Sheets
- FREE 2D + 3D Clipart worth $5000
- Photo VCarving toolpath strategy
- Tool Database
- Optimized clearance tools in VCarving
You are strongly encouraged to download the trial version of Aspire (available here) before purchasing this product. It is your responsibility to make sure the software runs on your system. Since this each license code is unique, we can not refund any software for any reason.
Check out Aspire’s modeling capabilities in the below video:
Please use the Grbl MM or Grbl Inch Post Processors with our machines.